Do Your Part.
It’s simple. Just do what you can do.
We need people to come to the Auction and buy things or just donate to the cause.
We need friends to make online fundraiser pages, and we need folks to come to the auction and bring friends.
We need people to help fulfill Christmas wishes (more details on this later).
Plus we need coordinating & media contacting, donations of art, hand-made furniture, nicely done crafts, materials, lumber, printing, & anything else that you can do to help.
For more information or to help:
Emily Valenti at 704-400-8515
2020 Virtual Auction Donation Information:
This year our auction will be online with a local drop-off and pick-up location for donated items.
How it will work:
1. Submit your donation(s) information (including good pictures)
To make a donation you can follow the link below and fill out the online form. (We realize that most artisans aren’t necessarily tech savvy, so if you aren’t comfortable filling out the online form, please contact Emily by phone (704-400-8515) or email and I will be happy to assist. We don’t want to miss out on your masterpiece!)
2. Drop your item(s) for donation off at Amity Presbyterian Dec 3-5 (exact times and dates TBD)
3. Check out the auction page (Your item won’t show up immediately, but stay tuned!)
4. Bidding will start on Thanksgiving, but will end on Saturday, Dec 5 (The start date is subject to change, but we will keep you posted)
5. Share the auction page with your friends, so they can bid on the amazing items!